Infographic Journal welcomes the free submission of quality Infographics. We accept a wide range of categories so long as the infographic does not contain nudity, obscene language and/or is not racially motivated.
Please follow these specific guidelines to ensure your submission is accepted and published.
Use the form below and include the following information:
- Title – The title of your infographic
- Description – An original description that will appear above the infographic
- Original Source of Infographic – Provide the URL as to where the infographic was originally published so we can link back to the original source
- Embed Code (optional) – You may also include an embed code if you would like more control over how your infographic is published (i.e. where to link back to, alt attribute text, size, etc.)
By including all of the information above, you will have a much better chance of having your infographic published. In other words, make our job as easy as possible. Neglecting these submission guidelines causes more work on our end. And seeing we are providing this service free of charge, not following guidelines will most likely cause your Infographic Submission to be ignored.
* Indicates a required field
Note: We are starting to get more submissions on a daily basis than our staff can handle. Therefore if you want to ensure your submission is posted, use the Express Submission option.
Infographic Journal retains the right whether to publish your infographic or not. However, providing the infographic is of a quality nature and we are not backlogged with submissions, your infographic will very likely be published in a timely fashion.