American’s are wine lovers, that’s for sure. They now make up the largest wine market in the world. Check out the infographic below presented by SpareFoot to learn more about America’s love of vino.
Oftentimes, relapse seems like a revolving door – an endless cycle of addiction, intervention, treatment, recovery, and relapse. The vicious cycle begins again. But why does it have to be that way? Why can’t your friend, child, or relative just quit? Learn more about this issue in the following infographic from Clarity Way.
There is no doubt that over the years, you have learned some incorrect or misleading information about the beer that you drink. It’s nearly impossible to avoid with so many sources throwing their product at you to get you to buy from them. Well it’s time you learn what the truth is behind all of the myths. Check out this infographic from Karl Strauss to see what is really going on with your beer and how to enjoy in the best way possible.
The folks at Lemonly have put together an informative infographic that will teach you everything you ever needed to know about Tequila. For example, did you know legit tequila is never, ever bottled with a worm? Or do you know how long it takes a blue agave plant to mature to make tequila? You’ll learn it all here and be a tequila know-it-all.
One in 10 Americans are addicted to alcohol and other drugs. But how does this happen? Check out the infographic below presented by BestRehabCounselingDegrees.com to learn about how our brains react to drugs and addiction.
Aall In Limo has created this infographic that shares some fun and interesting facts as well as history regarding one of the world’s all-time favorite beverages – Beer.
Think you know everything about beer? For example, did you know that hops used in beer are of the same flowering plant as Marijuana? Or how about that there are over 400 types of beers? Wear Your Beer has compiled a list of 24 things that would surprise even the most knowledgeable beer snob.
Alcohol requires no digestion and is metabolized before many other nutrients. About 20% of the alcohol you drink passes through the stomach wall and can reach the brain within one minute.The remaining 80% passes through the small intestine before entering the bloodstream.
As Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) continues to rise, you begin to lose control of your cognitive functions and motor skills. Before you go drinking on an empty stomach, consider the following infographic from Total DUI which shows how alcohol travels through your body.
Head over to Boston if you’re looking for a drink. As one of the drunkest cities, you’ll be sure to have a good time. Learn about some of the most interesting facts about alcohol, like the most expensive bar bill and top imported beers, with this infographic brought to you by Merwins Liquors.
In December 2010, alcohol-related car accidents caused an average of 25 deaths per day, accounting for 30% of all motor vehicle accidents that month. New Year’s Day has been found to be the deadliest day of the year for drunk driving deaths. In this infographic from Total DUI, you’ll learn how to avoid a DUI arrest this season.
Have you ever wondered why after a few drinks people start to look more attractive, and you start to be more flirty? Well, wonder no more. This infographic presented by Free Dating.co.uk illustrates the science behind the dreaded beer goggles. Check it out below to learn more.
Alcohol is a widely abused substance. According to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health in 2010, 15.0 million people abused or had a dependence on alcohol. Many people are addicted to alcohol; however, the amount of people that actually receive treatment for alcoholism is not high. The following infographic by Recovery Connection presents some interesting facts on alcohol.
Many people feel that they’re drinking safely, but they often do they have misconceptions about how much they can actually drink before they are drunk?. The following infographic from Duffy’s Napa Valley Rehab is a guide to help answer some of these questions.
In this infographic, published by sterkly, we take a very interesting look at the popular beverage – vodka and besides drinking it, some of the common household uses it is good for.