Black mold in bathrooms is not just unsightly. It is also deadly.  S. chlorohalonata, or toxic black mold, actually affects the quality of indoor air and can be the root cause of many respiratory ailments. Constant exposure to this type of mold can lead to lung and nose bleeding, headaches, and nose and throat irritation. If you’re also experiencing unexplained hair loss, eye irritation, rashes, and sudden allergies without any visible cause, chances are your home has toxic black mold.

For more information on what to do if you suspect that you’re living with toxic black mold, consult this new handy infographic.

[Click image for full size version]

Black Mold: Your Bathrooms Nemesis

Irma Wallace

Irma Wallace

Co-founder and Vice President of SearchRank, responsible for many of the day to day operations of the company. She is also founder of The Arizona Builders’ Zone, a construction / home improvement portal.

Share On Social Media